In these uncertain times, Virtuance has created new protocols to prioritize the safety of our photographers, your clients, and you!
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Virtuance has taken the following proactive steps to ensure that we are providing a safe and healthy environment for you, your homeowners, and our team.
We’re requiring all Virtuance photographers to take appropriate preventative measures including the wearing of face coverings when requested, the regular and consistent use of hand sanitizer, frequent cleaning of equipment, and practicing social distancing while onsite.
We’re requiring all Virtuance team members who do not feel well to stay home, get well, and avoid interacting with colleagues or clients.
We’re requiring all Virtuance photographers to let us know if they think they may have been exposed to COVID-19, and are not scheduling them for additional photo shoots for 14 days.
Our office team is working remotely so that we can continue to provide you with the full support you’re accustomed to.
We are also asking the following as it pertains to your photo shoot to protect the homeowner, the agent and the photographer.
- Our photographer will ask those present if they prefer masks to be worn and will abide by the preferences of those on site. Our photographers also have the option to ask anyone onsite to wear a mask. If those present do not wish to wear a mask, our photographer will ask them to move to a different area of the home, a different floor, or to wait outside the property until the photoshoot is complete.
- If there are instructions or notes you’d like to give our photographers, please add them to your order via your Order History.
- If a photographer feels uncomfortable for their safety due to non-compliance of our social distancing and face-covering requirements, they will cancel the photoshoot.
- We request that you or your homeowners please clean and disinfect properties to the best of your ability prior to Virtuance arriving onsite as well as having all lights on and blinds adjusted.
- Our team will turn on lights, open doors, and adjust blinds while inside of the property, however they will not touch or move other items in the interest of everyone's safety. Please ensure all personal items are put away prior to our arrival.
- Photographers will not be taking off their shoes while inside properties, unless specifically requested by the agent or homeowner.
- If anyone who is on site is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, Virtuance asks you to reschedule the shoot.