There’s no need for you to be there! As long as our photographers have access to the property they can photograph solo! If you'd like to leave a note for your photographer regarding an order, you can add any notes to the photographer while ordering online, or by editing your order in your account at www.virtuance.com!
Otherwise you are invited to come and check out our process. We think it’s pretty cool and you and your clients might be intrigued as well!
Being onsite would also give you an opportunity to make any requests or to show the photographer any specific shots you might have in mind. Otherwise we’ll use our best professional judgment and will take the photographs that best market the property per our typical shoot list here.
Click here to view our lockbox policies for each market!
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 ON SITE PROTOCOLS
In order to ensure the safety of our community, and to avoid the potential cancellation or rescheduling of your photoshoot, we ask that you please:
- Refrain from attending the photoshoot to limit unnecessary personal interaction.
- If attendance cannot be avoided, all persons are required to wear face masks while our photographer is on-site.
- We also request that you please remain outside during the photoshoot
- Please clean and disinfect your property to the best of your ability prior to the photographer’s arrival.
- Our team will turn on lights and adjust blinds while inside of the property, however, they will not touch or move other items in the interest of everyone's safety. Please ensure all personal items are put away prior to our arrival.
- If anyone who is on-site is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, Virtuance asks you to reschedule the shoot.
For more information regarding our protocols, please click here
.CLICK HERE TO FORWARD THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO YOUR CLIENTWe appreciate your cooperation during these uncertain times.
Your agent can quickly and easily update the order details through their account at www.virtuance.com.
Click here to find out how to update the lockbox code, gate code, notes to the photographer, etc!
**Please note, some Realtor Associations do require an agent to be onsite during a photoshoot.